Protecting data, which is vital for an organization, is very important. We invest in securing things that are of importance to us – our life insurance, car insurance, homeowner’s or rental insurance are the proofs.
That is the reason why an increasing number of organizations are trusting data backup solutions, especially cloud-based backup services to ensure timely availability and safe restoration of data. Backing up data on the cloud is much better than any on-premise data backup solution. Why? Well, there are many reasons behind it.
A cloud-based data backup solution enables the users to store data reliably on off-site/remote locations instead of physical data storage like hard-disk or tape backup that may not be reliable in the event of natural or man-made disaster.
If you are running your organization without having a backup solution or are using any on-premise data backup solution, following are the top ten signs which show that you need a cloud backup as a service solution.
Top 7 signs You Should Invest in Cloud Backup As A Service
- You face frequent outages
- You are spending too much on on-premise data backup devices
- Your data is highly confidential and sensitive
- You want faster data restoration
- You have several backup tools that are hard to manage
- Your application runs slower due to backups running in the back end
- You want a single solution, requiring less manual intervention
How MDSC1’s backup-as-a-service help you protect your data?
MDSC1 has been providing multiple Cloud Services in MEA region and across the world to help organizations become more functional. A Microsoft LAR/LSP/CSP and a Gold partner for more than 20 years, it also offers resilient “Backup-as-a-Service” to secure your application’s data.
Backup services by MDSC1 can help you to:
- Get increased availability of data with anywhere anytime accessibility.
- It is a cost-efficient way of storing data on a remote site for creating backups.
- You can automatically provision backups without much manual intervention.
- You get bi-weekly or monthly consumption reports with personalized customer support.
To get the detailed information about the article, visit- https://blog.mdsc1.com/7-signs-invest-in-cloud-backup-as-a-service-now/